Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We want to update our customers and community on the current situation surrounding COVID-19 and let you know that our hearts are with anyone whose lives have been impacted by the virus. Everyone on the Purimask team hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well.
Throughout this uncertain time, we have taken all the necessary steps required to ensure our business has been operating as safely as possible.
Based on what we know now we want to provide a few pieces of essential information that may help you make informed decisions in regards to our operations during COVID-19.
Our customer service team 9am-6pm (GMT) to respond to emails regarding orders and any enquiries from our customers. In this uncertain time response periods may be longer than usual as our team continue to strive to offer the best customer advice possible.
Our warehouses will be shutting, however all order placed with us will be honoured. The team and our warehouse operations continue to follow all safety and cleanliness measures suggested by local authorities and we have increased the frequency of warehouse cleaning operations.
We have close relationships with our shipping partners both domestic and international and deliveries are still being made. In areas where there is a mandated quarantine or self-quarantine there could be understandable delays in delivery times.
We will be sure to update our customers should this information change at any time during this period.
WHAT WE'RE DOING...
- We have increased the frequency at which we clean our offices and warehouses globally, with deep cleans conducted more regularly too
- We have allowed all staff who are able to, to work from home remotely in order to reduce the risk to their health and others
- We continue to advise all staff and team members to regularly and thoroughly wash their hands
- We're also advising all staff to avoid touching their faces, noses and mouths if their hands are not clean
- We're advising that any member of staff who feels sick or unwell to stay at home in order to reduce the risk of spreading any illnesses at this time
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds (that's long enough to sing happy birthday twice) with soap and water regularly or if this isn't possible use hand sanitizer gel
- Always wash your hands when you arrive home or at work
- Always wash your hands before you eat
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you sneeze or cough
- Place used tissues in the bin immediately after use and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with anyone who is unwell
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth if your hands are not clean